2021 FALL BRUSH PICK UP
Regulations for Bush Pickup (Published in every spring and winter newsletter)
- Brush pick-up is every Monday and Tuesday in October.
- Brush can be no longer than 5 feet in length or shorter than 1 foot.
- Brush can not be greater than 4 inches in diameter.
- No complete bushes or root balls will be accepted.
- No leaves, grass clippings, or garden waste will be accepted.
- Brush pick-up is for incidental brush. Whole trees that you remove will not be accepted.
- Brush pick-up is not intended for complete yard trimming.
- If you have a large amount of brush, arrangements can be made with the Village employees to leave a trailer at your residence for you to load the brush.
- If you have any questions, contact Chris Hill at the Village Hall Office at 920-732-3239 or the Sewage Plant at 920-732-1331.